My photo
hi , assalamualaikum. saya atiqaaa. 19+++. Kuantan. sayangg keluarga dann Amirul Afiq. UiTM JENGKA. saya tak suka sibuk hal orang, so don't you ever touch mine! baca ini kalau suka sahaja okayy. kutuk? tak suka? saya boleh buat apaa. okayy copp. btw, this is my official blog, so whatever i write, i share is everything happen in my life, include family, friends and mostly is about my love story. remember, myblognotyours. thanks. PEACEE YO :)

LET SING A SONG

HIT COUNTER !

ILOVEYOU

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Voting

Tuesday, September 20

HERE THE REASONS


WHY I LOVE YOU ?


 I love you because you love me and you are the father of our boys.
 I love the way I know you'll never give up on me no matter how irritating I may be.
 I love the way you tease me when I ask you if I look fat or if I have aged :-).
 I love the way you look at me whenever I ask you if I look good in an outfit.
 I love the beauty of your light brown eyes in which I can see your love shining steadily.
 I love you because you add meaning and purpose each day to my life.
 I love you because you are the reason why I am still alive and exuberant for life- to be with you!!!.
 I love the way we watched sunsets together during our courtship years.
 I love the way we sometimes stay up all night and just talk and then ... and then fall asleep together.
 I love you because I know you are always dependable and you'll always be there when I need you.
 I love you because you bring out the best in me by allowing me to be who I am.
 I love you because we belong to each other.
 I love how I feel complete when I am with you.

 I love how our bodies just fit together.
 I love the way you make me laugh.
 I love the way you laugh with your head thrown backward.

 I love your thoughtfulness.
 I love your tenderness.
 I love your ability to speak your thoughts through your eyes without saying a single word.
 I love the way we glance at each other across the room and can read each other's minds.
 I love the way you'll listen to my stories even though you may not be interested in it and you are not      hearing what I am saying and think I don't know when in fact I do.
 I love the way you are patient with me and put up with my seasonal cravings for certain foods, drinks or desserts.
 I love the way you try to be interested in the things that interest me (such as my blogging) even though you hate to read.

 I love the way you let me do what I want to do without imposing conditions even though you may not approve of it but because I am sensitive to your tots, I stop doing it.
 I love how you win my respect without being an intimidating or arrogant person.
 I love you because I would do anything in this world to make you happy.
 I love how you would make sacrifices to make me happy such as giving up your evening jog to be with me when I feel blue.
 I love the way your voice sounds over the phone and how it has not changed in over thirty years.
 I love the completeness and oneness I feel when we are together.
 I love your sensuality and the way you love me.
 I love how you can forgive me when I fumble and fall.
 I love how you are my soul mate.
 I love the way you handle troubled times.
 I love the way you respect me and my ideals/beliefs even though we may differ in opinion.
 I love the way you protect and defend me objectively in the face of challenges.
 I love how you feel when we cuddle.
 I love the way you used to sing to me in our younger days (*hint*).
 I love the softness of you lips against my hair and cheek.
 I love the feeling of being together and not having to make conversation but the silence is comforting and peaceful.
 I love you because heaven is falling asleep in bed beside you at night talking about the boys.
 I love waking up to find you have already prepared breakfast and the aroma of coffee fills the kitchen.
 I love the surprises you leave for me even though it is rare.
 I love your wisdom and humility.
 I love how I thank God everyday for bringing someone as wonderful as you into my life.
 I love the fact you gave me the gift of love and that we can share our lives together.
 I love the special moments that we shared that will remain my fondest memories of you and I .
 I love you because spending my life with YOU is the best time of my life.
 I love how my heart skips a beat whenever you walk into the room.

 I love the way you make me feel like anything is possible as long as I'm with you.
 I love your sense of humor because when you laugh, you really laugh.
 I love the way you iron the shirts when you know I am too tired to do so.
 I love your spontaneity.
 I love our decades spent together.
 I love how if I died right now I would be the happiest person alive knowing I shared my life with you.
 I love you because I know that we as we grow old together, we will take care of each other.
 I love your way with words or the lack of it in moments of silence.
 I love the way you look when you are sleeping.
 I love the way you treat me.
 I love the way you take the time to show me how much you love me.
 I love your beautiful hair even tho it is much whiter than what it used to be.
 I love you because I know you are faithful and true.
 I love your ability to talk things through.
 I love your greatness.
 I love the fact that you want to be with me and love me.
 I love how I am and feel when I am with you.
 I love you for who you are.



I know that if I die today I will see him again in Heaven and my life was better because of him :)

only youu , MAAM



hatiberkatamulutmembebeltanganmenaip by ; atiqaaarissa

No comments:

Post a Comment