My photo
hi , assalamualaikum. saya atiqaaa. 19+++. Kuantan. sayangg keluarga dann Amirul Afiq. UiTM JENGKA. saya tak suka sibuk hal orang, so don't you ever touch mine! baca ini kalau suka sahaja okayy. kutuk? tak suka? saya boleh buat apaa. okayy copp. btw, this is my official blog, so whatever i write, i share is everything happen in my life, include family, friends and mostly is about my love story. remember, myblognotyours. thanks. PEACEE YO :)

LET SING A SONG

HIT COUNTER !

ILOVEYOU

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Voting

Wednesday, January 4

MY FAVOURITE

hi. regards.

haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii biee. awk kan ? awk kan tgh baca entry ni ? alahh saya tauu awk bca ! wek ! okayy enough tiqaa, sumpahh gedik kau. haha. okayy back to the topic.

OH SAYANGGG !
i wanna tell this secret. shh. come come :P

     " I don't know. When i look at you, i think nobody and will ever love you like i do. I am going to be the person who loves you the most for your entire life. I dont' believe that other people are capable of loving like me. It would be a terrible mistake for you to ignore something like that. And i look at you and i think. I will never open up to anyone like i opened up for you. i will never let anyone in like this. Please stay. Please stay because you're my favouritee. "


YES YOU THE ONE. 


amirul, i heart you

hatiberkatamulutmembebeltanganmenaip by ; atiqaaarissa

1 comment:

  1. kalau die wat peragai lempang je die tika. hee
    keep on smiling oke dear. :)

    ReplyDelete