My photo
hi , assalamualaikum. saya atiqaaa. 19+++. Kuantan. sayangg keluarga dann Amirul Afiq. UiTM JENGKA. saya tak suka sibuk hal orang, so don't you ever touch mine! baca ini kalau suka sahaja okayy. kutuk? tak suka? saya boleh buat apaa. okayy copp. btw, this is my official blog, so whatever i write, i share is everything happen in my life, include family, friends and mostly is about my love story. remember, myblognotyours. thanks. PEACEE YO :)

LET SING A SONG

HIT COUNTER !

ILOVEYOU

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Voting

Tuesday, September 13

HEROES

Sayangg, wish I could tell you how much you mean to me, I wish I could show you but no matter how much I say or do it will never be enough. I am so proud to be yours. When I first met you, I knew I'd found my lifetimes greatest friend I knew you were different. You are so gentle and kind, so loving. You smile at me I just melt inside, I love to hear your voice. I love to be with you and I love the touch of your hand in mine. I know that we will be together for the rest of our lives, our hearts and minds are one. I will be here for you for as long as I live and nothing and no-one can ever take my love from you. You know all my weaknesses, you know my worries and fears and yet you never use them to hurt or humiliate me. You know that in the past someone else did and you saw what that had done to me when you first met me, you could easily have used that to your advantage but you never have and I know that you never will. For the first time in my life I know absolute love, absolute trust and it is the most wonderful feeling in the world. Bieee, with you I am free, with you I can be totally open and honest about myself, no barriers, no defences because I know you would never hurt me. I know that I could never hurt you. If the whole world were against you I would still be by your side. When you have your darkest moments, often in the night, the nightmares, all I want is to hold you. I just want you to know that I love you so much, I can't stop the nightmares but I can hold you close, whisper that I love you, caress you,and tell you that I am yours forever. 



I NEVER REALLY KNEW YOU YOU WERE JUST ANOTHER FRIEND
 BUT WHEN I GOT TO KNOW YOU I LET MY HEART UNBEND
 I COULDN'T HELP PAST MEMORIES THAT WOULD ONLY MAKE ME CRY
 I HAD TO FORGET MY FIRST LOVE AND GIVE LOVE ANOTHER TRY 
SO I FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU AND I'LL NEVER LET YOU GO 
I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING
 I JUST HAD TO LET YOU KNOW AND IF YOU EVER WONDER WHY
 I DONT KNOW WHAT I'LL SAY BUT JUST REMEMBER ONE THING 
I LOVE YOU , only youuuu :)


No comments:

Post a Comment